1. RRSP deadline – March 1, 2015
2. Personal Taxes Due – April 30, 2015
3. Quarterly GST filers – due 30 days after quarter cut-off
4. Payroll – source deductions due the 15th of the following month deductions are withheld from employees
5. T2 Corporation Taxes – due no later than six months after your year-end
6. Make sure to take your odometer reading at year-end for taxes
Posted on March 9, 2014, in Reminders and tagged 2015 taxes, bookkeeping, bookkeeping in calgry, business, business mileage, calgary bookkeeping, CRA, federal tax bracket, Mileage, refundable tax credits, tax brackets, tax planning, TFSA, transportation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.